[Zope-CMF] PasswordResetTool: usable on plain CMF?

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Fri Oct 9 19:15:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

Products.PasswordResetTool is used by CMFPlone.  Is anyone using it
in a plain CMF site?

The reason I ask is that I am merging some changes for plip (Plone
improvement proposal) 9214 into PasswordResetTool.  And that change
threatens to add a dependency on CMFPlone as I do an import of a new
utility function from CMFPlone.  I am adding a try/except around that
code, so IF it previously worked on plain CMF it should continue to do
so.

I do see references to @@plone_tools in the code already, so it
probably does not work currently without CMFPlone.

So: is anyone using PasswordResetTool in CMF without Plone?

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/