[Zope-CMF] Formlib-based folder contents view

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sat Oct 31 11:17:54 EDT 2009

Greetings from Budapest,

it's taken a while but the necessary tweak to my formlib-based folder
contents view (it was running quite a lot slower than folder_contents on
large folders) is ready. The browser tests are currently failing but this
has something to do with some of the behind the scenes ZTK changes and I
hope to have that resolved later today. Both Jens and Yuppie have reviewed
the code in the past but as the code is now a complete replacement for
browser/folder.py and related templates it could probably do with another
review before 2.2 is released.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark