[Zope-CMF] More browser views

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Wed Apr 14 09:43:06 EDT 2010

Am 09.04.2010, 13:38 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org>:

> Needless to say, this is more useful when using a CookieCrumbler as a
> standalone object without a portal. The CMF does not need this, and I
> would even say it only adds confusion and should be removed.

I'm ready to commit this (now inherits from UniqueObject, PropertyManager
and SimpleItem) but wanted to run the tests to check. Assuming I'm using
the CMF-buildout checkout what's the correct way of doing this?

bin/test -s Products.CMFCore brings up an error related to ZopeUndo

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director