[Zope-CMF] Problem with offline buildout

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 20 10:44:40 EST 2010

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Charlie,

> I'm testing deploying a current project using buildout's offline mode. I
> have a complete download cache but I'm still getting errors:
>
> "We have no distributions for products.cmfcore that satisfies
> 'products.cmfcore'."
>
> Neither this nor the subsequent traceback give much of a clue as to
> exactly what is needed to satisfy the constraint. Any ideas?

Depending on what you mean by "complete download cache" and whether
or not you are using 'extends' for some version pinning (or the like)
it may help to add an 'extends-cache' setting to your buildout cache
and/or make sure you use zc.buildout 1.4.1 (or higher).

That's at least how I understand

http://manage.plone.org/documentation/manual/developer-manual/managing-projects-with-buildout/creating-a-buildout-defaults-file

HTH

	Raphael