[Zope-CMF] [GS] Execution order of steps (import handler executed before tool creation)

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Jan 23 11:00:49 EST 2010

Thanks for the pointer to the branch.

I would appreciate it if we could coordinate any work related to CMFBibAT
and tools around the product on the plone-biblio list. I am having the
hat on
for the CMFbibAT 1.0 release and obviously some uncoordinated progress
is going on
in various areas.

Ansreas

Martin Opstad Reistadbakk wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Hanno Schlichting
> <hanno at hannosch.eu <mailto:hanno at hannosch.eu>> wrote:
>
> 2010/1/23 Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com <mailto:lists at zopyx.com>>:
>> I am currently in trouble with the imports of a particular Plone
>> product (CMFBibliographyAT).
>
> I'm pretty sure I've helped Martin to fix this in a branch for
> CMFBibliographyAT. Martin, did you check in your work from the
> last Tune-Up?
>
> What happened there, was an error earlier up in the GS steps (look
> up in the log), which prevented the tool from being created.
>
> But maybe this is also something new.
>

> I did indeed check in my work here:
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.CMFBibliographyAT/branches/martior-plone4/

Not knowing the exact problem I can't say if it is fixed or not, but
> it rings some bells. There is also a branch of the buildout for
> Plone 4.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Martin Opstad Reistadbakk www.jarn.com/martin
> <http://www.jarn.com/martin>

- --
ZOPYX Limited              \ zopyx group
Charlottenstr. 37/1         \ The full-service network for your
D-72070 Tübingen             \ Python, Zope and Plone projects
www.zopyx.com, info at zopyx.com \ www.zopyxgroup.com