[Zope-CMF] Adapterizing CMFCore.WorkflowTool redux

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 18:18:49 EDT 2010

Some time ago I made a branch to adapterize workflow storage lookups
(then forgot about it):
http://www.mail-archive.com/zope-cmf@lists.zope.org/msg04888.html

I've updated that to the current trunk and the result is here:
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.CMFCore/branches/adapterize-wfstatus-wfhistory

This functionality is already well covered by tests in
Products.CMFCore.tests.test_WorkflowTool.WorkflowToolTests and
Products.DCWorkflow.tests.test_DCWorkflow.DCWorkflowDefinitionTests
(without the adapters registered several tests fail or break).

If there are no objections I shall merge the changes back to trunk.

Laurence