[Zope-CMF] Site syndication form

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Wed Sep 29 12:54:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've added a for site syndication settings which I propose to use to
replace the existing properties tab of the Syndication Tool. Is it okay to
do this and register action for the view directly on the default profile
and not just for the views_support extension? That would be my preference.

Looking at the implementation of the Syndication Tool it looks like the
Syndication Infos should probably be adapters for IContentish with
relevant methods on the Syndication Tool can use but which should get
deprecation notices. Thoughts?

Charlie

PS. I'd also appreciate feedback on my tests for the view. I think I've
finally come up with a reasonable way to test formlib (and presumably
other form libraries) views fully with only unittests and would like to
factor out some of the utility classes into an appropriate model. Could
this be Products.CMFDefault/browser/test/utils.py?
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director