[Zope-CMF] TypesTool and contruction permissions

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Tue Jan 25 10:31:08 EST 2011

Hello,

I always thought I could register two portal types based on the same
class with different add permissions.

I read TypesTool code today. If I understand well, when using new style
ZTK factories, construction permissions are looked up in meta_types
registration.

I came to the following conclusion :

to register separate portal_types that share class implementation but
have different contruction permissions, I need to register meta_types
with separate permissions then use those meta_types in the FTIs to
relate the permissions and the portal_types.

Is this correct ?
--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be