[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup global registries

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Tue Mar 8 11:08:52 EST 2011

Hello,

GenericSetup has global registries for profiles and steps.

They are a PITA when testing.

For instance, plone.app.testing has to make a complicated dance to
record and restore their state.

In branch gotcha-registries-use-utilities, I have removed those global
storages.

The profiles and steps are instead registered as global named utilities.

All tests pass.

I would appreciate review :

http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/changeset?old_path=%2FProducts.GenericSetup%2Fbranches%2Fgotcha-registries-use-utilities&old=120672&new_path=%2FProducts.GenericSetup%2Fbranches%2Fgotcha-registries-use-utilities&new=120738

If I get no comment within 1 week, I'll assume I can merge and will do so.

TIA ;-)
--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be