[Zope-CMF] 2.3

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Thu Apr 5 15:08:39 UTC 2012

Am 04.04.2012, 23:33 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org>:

> This is now fixed. The top-level (CMF package) buildout did not know
> about the documentation dependency on "pkginfo", only the buildout
> inside the Products.CMFDefault package did.

Thanks very much Jens. I've added DCWorkflow except for the fact I can't
get the api-doc to work properly. I've basically copied what you did for
CMFDefault so added a bootstrap for doc generation but I'm still getting
import errors.

I'm using the "CMF-level" api-doc to generate the ReST files.

fuchsia:Products.DCWorkflow charlieclark$ bin/sphinx-build docs tmp
Running Sphinx v1.1.3
No builder selected, using default: html
building [html]: targets for 0 source files that are out of date
updating environment: 0 added, 2 changed, 1 removed
Traceback (most recent call last):rkflow
   File
"/Users/charlieclark/Sites/CMF/src/Products.DCWorkflow/eggs/Sphinx-1.1.3-py2.6.egg/sphinx/ext/autodoc.py",
line 321, in import_object
     __import__(self.modname)

I'm using the "CMF-level" api-doc to generate the ReST files. <- I suspect
this may be where I'm going wrong but I couldn't see anything in the
conf.py or Makefile that looked liked it would work the proper magic.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director