[Zope-CMF] 2.3

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Thu Apr 5 16:02:59 UTC 2012

Hi Jens,

Am 05.04.2012, 17:35 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org>:

> H Charlie,
> Before going any further, please stop that usage pattern. The correct
> way to build those Sphinx docs is:
> - cd into the docs folder
> - make sure the sphinx-build script you want to use, which can be either
> the one inside Products.DCWorkflow or at the toplevel "CMF" package, is
> in the path and then run "make html":
> $ cd docs/
> $ PATH="../bin:$PATH" make html

Thanks for the clarification and your patience.

> I have a feeling with the way you are doing it you put output and Sphinx
> build state files for different Sphinx buildouts in one and the same
> place, which will not work.

It does create the ReST files that make can then run over.

I've found the problem: the files I generate have the wrong paths in the
automodule directive

.. automodule:: DCWorkflow.utils

instead of

.. automodule:: Products.DCWorkflow.utils

Fixed now.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark