[Zope-CMF] [OFFTOPIC] Re: 2.3

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 22 11:35:51 UTC 2012

Charlie Clark wrote on 22.03.2012 15:18:

> ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
> Products.CMFCore.interfaces._tools.IURLTool>, '')
>
> I'm obviously missing a registration but my site includes
> Products.CMFCore package.
>
> Charlie

Sorry for offtopic, but since I'm fighting with similar error (not
related to new CMF and CMF at all) hope you don't mind if I ask it there:

ComponentLookupError:
((<Products.Five.metaclass.DirContainedFileResource5 object at
0x2db87acc>, <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/Plone/portal_css/Sunburst%20Theme/++resource++plone.app.discussion.stylesheets/discussion.css>),
<InterfaceClass zope.browserresource.interfaces.IETag>, u'')

What this message actually mean? Can you please direct me what should I
look for? You mentioned "missing registration" - can you please disclose
this process in some details? Thank you in advance!

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.