[Zope-CMF] Security declarations on adapters

yuppie y.2012 at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Sep 7 07:01:51 UTC 2012

Hi Charlie!

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 06.09.2012, 16:24 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2012 at wcm-solutions.de>:
>>  There are the (incomplete) todo lists for browser views. I'd also
>> like to revisit the names we did choose for the views and make them
>> the default target of Actions.
>
> hm, I drew up the lists from the existing Scripts/Templates and thought
> it was complete. I've just checked again and can only find the following
> as not done:
>
> - [?] viewThreadsAtBottom.pt (structure)
> - [?] talkback_tree.pt (macros)
> - [?] setup_talkback_tree.py
> - [?] discitem_delete.py

I have additional data, but still have to verify it and merge it into
the CMF trunk todos. Just updated the todo for 'content' and added one
for 'skins'.

[-] means that we don't want/need to convert this
[?] means that we still have to decide if and how this should be converted
[/] means unfinished

Some of the issues mentioned in 'content' might now belong into
'discussion'. Please update the todos according to your changes.

And I have a quick and dirty view implementation for local role/sharing.
Reimplementing it based on formlib would be a lot of work, so maybe I
should just check in my code.

> I thought we'd agreed not to make them the default for this release but
> remove the "experimental" label from the profile. Personally, I would
> like to see them as the default, not least because they nearly all have
> coverage. But, we shouldn't be packing too much into a single release.
> Maybe because you work with trunk you notice less?

I didn't propose to pack all this in CMF 2.3. My list also contains the
next steps after the release.

>>  Off the top of my head:
>> correcting the docs.
>>  There are also duplicate DCWorkflow docs. Someone has to figure out
>> if the old .stx docs are redundant and obsolete.
>
> There are equivalents for all .stx as .rst. I thought I had moved the
> files over but apparently not. I don't know what to do about the
> examples. But the .stx files can go.

You moved the docs to the new place, so why didn't/don't you remove the
obsolete files yourself?

Cheers,

	Yuppie