[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMFDefault: renaming type action urls

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue May 21 09:46:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

Am 13.05.2013, 10:06 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2013 at wcm-solutions.de>:

> Types: File, Image
> Action: object/view
>   old: url_expr="string:${object_url}/file_view"
>   old: url_expr="string:${object_url}/image_view"
>   new: url_expr="string:${object_url}/view"

I think this is possibly the only one I would question: why the explicit
view as opposed to "/"? Is this difference between viewing the file or
image with metadata and when it is used as a resource elsewhere? Otherwise
it's a very sensible clean up of a wart of the old style

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director