[Zope-CMF] CMFActionIcons moved to github

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Mon Sep 14 09:06:37 CEST 2015

Am .09.2015, 16:57 Uhr, schrieb Maurits van Rees
<m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl>:

> Yes, Plone has switched over a long time ago.  Plone 4.0 and higher,
> including Plone 5, have CMF 2.2.  (Not 2.3, for compatibility reasons
> that I don't know.)

I can't remember the details myself. I don't think the API has changed
much.

> But CMFActionIcons 2.1.3 is still shipped in Plone 4 for backwards
> compatibility reasons, so you don't get broken objects in the ZMI.

? Can't Plone 4 be fixed instead?

> I noticed some links to svn.zope.org in the sources.cfg in the Plone
> coredev buildout for 4.3, and I wanted to get rid of it.  This is part
> of that.

That does not sound like a good enough reason to me or does it relate to
the recent certificate problems? In any case the repo should be made
read-only if possible.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark