[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope/lib/python/ZServer - utils.py:1.1 __init__.py:1.30

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:02:00 +1000

>>> Stuart Bishop wrote
> I'll stick a bug report in the Python tracker, although if this is
> actually a Python bug I doubt it will get fixed for Python2.3 and
> we won't be seeing another 2.2 release for some time, if ever.
> So I'd still like to get this resolved in the Zope HEAD.

Is it still in the current 2.3? Given that the driver for the 2.3
release date is for Apple to bundle Py2.3 in the next OS release,
it would seem that this bug is worth checking on 2.3.