[Zope-Coders] Prepping for 2.7 beta 1

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
21 Jul 2003 12:42:27 -0400

We've decided that we are going to go straight to beta on Zope 2.7 after
alpha 1, as no significant bugs were discovered during the alpha process
and the remaining TODO items are minor enough to call "bug fixes" (even
if some of them are actually minor features).

Thus 2.7b1 will be released today.  I have updated the (disused)
Zope-2_7-branch with all the HEAD changes since 2.7a1.

In theory, "going beta" means that committers need to refrain from
checking in features to the branch and that all relevant bugfixes
checked into the HEAD should also be checked in to the branch.

- C