[Zope-Coders] 2.5 -> 2.6 ZClass/Objectmanager breakage

Steve Alexander steve@z3u.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:23:24 +0300

Anthony Baxter wrote:

>>I say go for it. ;-)
>

> The following patch makes stuff happy for me. I'm happy to check
> it in if someone wants to give a yea/nay. Looking in the mailing
> list archives, this is something that's bitten quite a number of
> people, so I think there's value to putting it back in. (Possibly
> with a couple of DeprecationWarnings if necessary).

If this fix is added to Zope 2, it should also be added to
Packages3/Interface.

That package allows Zope 2 to use Zope 3 interfaces, and I expect it
will be merged into Zope 2 at some point in the nearish future.

--
Steve Alexander