[Zope-Coders] 2.5 -> 2.6 ZClass/Objectmanager breakage

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:18:19 -0400

> > If this fix is added to Zope 2, it should also be added to
> > Packages3/Interface.
> >
> > That package allows Zope 2 to use Zope 3 interfaces, and I expect it
> > will be merged into Zope 2 at some point in the nearish future.
>
> I'd _like_ it to go into Zope2.6.2, as well. I'm happy to do the
> checkins (including a DeprecationWarning, of course) but I'd like
> someone (Brian?) to OK it first...

I'm ok with checking it in, as a number of people seem to be
affected by this.

As much as I hate to make another beta... <*sniff*>  :)

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com