[Zope-DB] looping through

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:56:36 -0400

I got all of that. I want Zope/Python to do the looping part (I think). The
form for adding the new assignment is in Zope, the result will (through a
couple of steps) be output in zope on a web page. I just don't know how to
cause zope/python/postgresql to add new rows to my db, once for each student
per assignment.

According to Chris McDonough
(http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZWN/ZWN-2001-08-31)
"Zope Corporation has established a mailing list to specifically discuss
issues which arise when integrating Zope and various relational datbases --
zope-db@zope.org. Any posting from "how do I?" to "but..." and the
ever-favorite "help with ...!" is fair game. If you have an interest in
subscribing, please visit http://lists.zope.org/ today, and sign up to the
Zope-DB list."

Thank you for the effort to make sure I'm in the right place, but I think I
am! :-)

Russell