[Zope-DB] DCO2 and nulls again

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:38:26 -0500

Another fellow has reported that some DATE values are coming in as=20
length zero, but the indicator is not set indicating a NULL column.  =20
I'm going to put together a quick patch to the source to return NULL if=20=

a date has a length of 0.

At least with the MacOS X mail reader, the attachment with the traceback=20=

you provided was not useful; I didn't even see the area you mentioned=20
you edited.