[Zope-DB] Bug? with psycopg DBA?

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
03 Dec 2002 14:09:03 +0100

--=-6TKWmWIalBZLxk+ktK+N

Il mar, 2002-12-03 alle 12:35, Charlie Clark ha scritto:
> Hi,=20
>=20
> I reported something similar a few weeks ago but wasn't able to pinpoint=20
> what was happening when. I've since done some more detailed tests and it=20
> seems, to me at least, there is a bug in the pyscopg DBA.
>=20
> Scenario:=20
>=20
> I develop my current site on my notebook, export, copy the .zexp to the=20
> server and import the .zexp on the server. I try and always create my=20

can you send me a .zxep and complete instructions to reproduce the
problem? (something like import zexp, test method, check tables in
postgreql, copy folder, change dba's db, test method -> error).

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further

--=-6TKWmWIalBZLxk+ktK+N

--=-6TKWmWIalBZLxk+ktK+N--