[Zope-DB] Per-user connections

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:30:11 +0200

On Friday 06 December 2002 00:16, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>   My favorite approach would be to switch users for each request.
What about user-specified triggers? First, it will not work if you use DB=
=20
security for different procedures, packages and so on (I'm talking about=20
Oracle). Second, we already did per-user connections and it works: for ea=
ch=20
user separate connection with separated permissions and triggers. Third, =
this=20
is not so difficult if you can write a products.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

BASIC:
        A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases
        in that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.