[Zope-DB] page not found error while connecting

Chason Hayes chasonh@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:14:19 -0500

Well I managed to tweek the connection string so that I can connect from my
zope installation of python. I have successfully displayed records from my
data base. But I still get a page not found when I use the exact same
connection string inside of ZOPE. This is driving me nuts.