[Zope-DB] Problem with Z MySQL connection

Jack Simonton jack@simonton.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:04:31 -0800

Whoops,

Here it is...

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 107, in manage_test
  Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 293, in query
SystemError: Objects/tupleobject.c:506: bad argument to internal function

The entire error page can be seen at:
    http://members.DIRECTVInternet.com/jsimonton/

Thanks,

jack