[Zope-DB] Help with manage_delObjects

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:22:13 +0100

Jeremy Smith writes:
 > I'm a zope newbie and having a terrible time making manage_delObjects work.
 > My statement:<dtml-call manage_delObjects (ids=[profile])> seems to be
 > syntaxically correct but logically failing and the error statement returns
 > the contents of the dtml document with the id 'profile' as not existing.
First of all, it should be

      <dtml-call expr="manage_delObjects (ids=[profile])">

Otherwise, you (should) get a "KeyError: manage_delObjects (ids=[profile])"

But probably, you have just been a bit careless when you posted.

Second, you have been a bit careless in describing the error you get.
I would be really surprised when you were told that the
"dtml document with id 'profile' does not exist".
Please tell us precisely what you get (including "Error Type", "Error
Value" and traceback).

Dieter