[Zope-DB] Problems with installation of psycopg-1.0.1

Le grande pinguin rm@mh-freiburg.de
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:03:56 +0100

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 01:24:15AM -0500, Michael Long wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for those of you who replied to my previous email.
>
> When compiling psycopg I get the following message when running make:
> module.h:31: libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory
>
> Where do I get the file libpq-fe.h?

This file belongs to the PostgreSQL distribution. Did you
install PostgreSL from sources? If not you might need to
install your distributions PostgreSQL development packet -
for Debian that would be  'postgresql-dev'.

Hope that helps

  Ralf Mattes