[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA procedures

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:20:35 +0200

Hi, all.

OS: SuSE Linux 7.1 Pro
Zope: 2.5.0
Oracle: 8i

The question is how to run procedures from Zope, especially, if they are=20
overloaded.

I've tried to do this stuff in pure Python: just I made a class, which=20
actually genertes PL/SQL code, binds it, runs it and returns what I need.=
=20
O.K., let us say, External Method. But how to use _THE_SAME_ DB connectio=
n=20
with same ZOracleDA driver, not DCOracle2? I mean, how to get connect via=
=20
ZOracleDA from Zope (not make separated connection, using other drivers)?

P.S. If somebody understood me, please answer. :-)
--=20
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).
(Michael Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound device)