[Zope-DB] Getting 500's and 503's from Zope + Firebird

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:15:19 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Tomas Holenda wrote:

> Hi,
> I have combination Apache, pcgi, Zope 2.5, gvibDA 0.9.7., Firebird 1.0.0 RC2
> On pages using database, I often get 500 Internal Server Error and 50
> Service Unavailable.
> I tested it with torture.pl and the results vary. Sometimes it's 100%OK,
> sometimes 75% errors.
>
> Pages without database use are allways OK.
>
> Do you have any idea, where can be the problem?
>
> Thanks
>     Tomas.

Haven't used gvibDA (or any Interbase DA for Zope), so can't answer any
specific questions.

But: what do your tracebacks say for the 500 Internal Server Error?

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant