[Zope-DB] Update on ODBC with 2.5.1 and XP (working now)

Dick Wall dick@bldc.org
27 May 2002 19:06:38 -0400

--=-Lu3gOnbagFvbsZqj2Gim

Well - just color me embarrassed.

I spent probably half a day on this and it turned out that I had set the
DSN up as a user, and zope was running as a service and hence could not
access the user DSNs.

Sorry for the inconvenience - and a lesson learned the hard way is one
that will stick.

Dick

--=-Lu3gOnbagFvbsZqj2Gim

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Well - just color me embarrassed.
<BR>

<BR>
I spent probably half a day on this and it turned out that I had set the DSN up as a user, and zope was running as a service and hence could not access the user DSNs.
<BR>

<BR>
Sorry for the inconvenience - and a lesson learned the hard way is one that will stick.
<BR>

<BR>
Dick
</BODY>