[Zope-DB] Psycopg, Zope & Autocommit

Federico Di Gregorio fog@debian.org
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:54:26 +0100

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Charlie Clark's letter:
> Dear list,
>
> can anybody tell me how to enable autocommit in psycopg on Linux? It seems
> it's enable by default in windows and I don't want to have to change all my
> ZSQL-methods juts to add commit;

it is not enabled by default in windows and you don't want to enable it
while using ZPsycopgDA. Zope does a commit or rollback for you at the
end of the page and if you enable autocommit you'll give a lot of problems
to zope transaction stuff.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
  Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it. Poorly.