[Zope-DB] Keeping db connection

Jakub Wisniowski =?Windows-1250?B?SmFrdWIgV2mcbmlvd3NraQ==?= <jakub.wisniowski@euro.coig.pl>
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:07:47 +0100

  Hi. I have got a problem with using global temporary tables in my
  Sybase ASA with Zope. Global temporary tables are cleaned up after a
  client disconnects from database. In my application I get data from
  temporary table and present them for edition on the page. But after
  displaying that page my table is automatically cleaned up. Yes I want it
  to be cleaned but a little while later.
  So my question is - how to get and keep database
  connection for a desired amount of time? And of course how to
  release it later.

--
Greetings,
 Jakub Wisniowski