[Zope-DB] Oracle/Unicode and Zope problem

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:44:21 +0200

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 20:39, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I use Oracle Client for Oracle 8i on Linux SuSE 7.1 Pro. My Oracle
> environment NLS_LANG for Zope is "AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF-8". Tables in Or=
acle
> are Unicode UTF-8. When I fetch it with simple ZSQLMethod, I always got
> ???????? instead cyrillic or baltic or whatever. Somebody know how to s=
olve
> this?

No sorry, I even can't connect: invalis connection string. ;-) Before the=
re=20
was standard Oracle environment, but I just have'nt restart Zope from the=
=20
shell to take the changes. But now I can't even login...

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

Inform all the troops that communications have completely broken down.