[Zope-DB] Re: ZMySQLdb

Eron Lloyd elloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:43:19 -0500

Ah ha! Thanks to your sharp eyes, I spotted the problem. I can now get MySQLdb
to build and install. Also, ZMySQLDB seems to work with Zope 2.6.1...does
anyone know if these two products are being maintained anymore? Perhaps I
should look into helping to move this along and sustain it. Hasn't seen any
updates in over a year...

Thanks again for the help!

Eron