[Zope-DB] Newbie ZODBC Install question

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Tue Dec 23 15:05:40 EST 2003

Hi:
I am a newbie to Zope and have just installed it on a Windows XP box for
initial testing.  I would like to test the ODBC capability so I went and
downloaded the ZODBC DA.  The installation instructions say to simply
extract the zip file into your 'top level Zope directory' and restart
zope.  When I installed Zope I put it in the directory 'GESI'.  So I
extracted the ZODBC DA files into that directory and dutifully restarted
zope.  However, I still don't have the Z OdBC object in the dropdown box
on the management interface.  Am I doing something wrong, looking in the
wrong place?? Or all of the above?

Any help or direction is appreciated.

Thanks

James