[Zope-DB] Hello!

Charlie Clark charlie@begeistert.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:25:13 +0200

On 2003-07-21 at 19:16:23 [+0200], Philip Kilner wrote:
> I would like to stongly disagree that this is off-topic - it seems that
> there is a big issue with the interface between ZPT and ZSQL falling
> between two stools. I've certainly found it impossible to find good docs
> on the web, or an example a I could pull apart to understand!
>
> The more that ends up in the archive of this list the better!
>
> Having said that, where /should/ this be discussed, do you think?

I agree. It is not off-topic. I was a little confused having seen you post
to ZPT as well. A Zope-Newbies or Tutor list is missing so it is sometimes
difficult to work out what should go to which list.

I am actually planning to write an article on exactly this but you might
want to add the Zope Cookbook to your bookmarks.

Charlie