[Zope-DB] ZSQL and update, what is the correct way to deal with nulls?

David Wilbur wildboar@cybermesa.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 14:35:53 -0600

ah... heh, sorry, i'm a python n00b... so is what people normally do is
when the form submits that they check all variables to see if they are
"" before they pass them on to the zsql method and convert them to 'None'?