[Zope-DB] DMTL and DateTime or... mxDateTime

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 10:26:38 +0200

Charlie Clark wrote:
> On 2003-05-08 at 21:12:20 [+0200], David Wilbur wrote:
>=20
>>yes, as i just said to eric this seems to be exactly the issue and gets=
=20
>>fixed by forcing use of zope DateTime vs mxDateTime... does this mean=20
>>that mxDateTime is not setup correctly for zope you think?  there are=20
>>several places that i have seen comments that mxDateTime is "better"...
>=20
> mxDateTime is better than than Zope's DateTime but had to be reconfigur=
ed=20
> to fit the Zope security model eGenix has a new version of DateTime whi=
ch=20
> works fine (I've tested it) but I'm not sure if it's been released.=20
> Marc-Andr=E9 reads the list so I hope he'll comment.

There's still some work to do before we can release egenix-mx-base 2.1
-- mostly organizational w/r to the documentation. The Zope DA already
comes with egenix-mx-base 2.1; without the reorganized docs, though.

We'll try to have something ready for EuroPython 2003, but don't
hold your breath.

--=20
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, May 09 2003)
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        46 days left