[Zope-DB] KeyboardInterrupt in DCOracle2

jerry at longyouth.com jerry at longyouth.com
Mon Nov 10 21:32:24 EST 2003

Hello Matthew,

	I am using python 2.2.3 on redhat box, and I am using DCOracle 1.2,as I said,I have try four types of error handling,but none catch the KeyboardInterrupt caught by dco2.c,the four type is:
	* try...except KeyboardInterrupt
	* try...except
	* try...except Exception
	* try...finally
	none can catch the KeyboardInterrupt,any new idea?