[Zope-DB] Parent property in SQL Var

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 13:52:59 EDT 2003

Hi Charlie,

Charlie Clark wrote:
> I don't think Path expressions work in <dtml var> and <dtml-sqlvar>. Check
> the docs for this but you might want just try aq_parent.title although I
> think a real expression is required.

Ah-ha!

Of course, if we only have the one script in the folder, we can use
/books_html in our "issues" folder, and look for properties /where we
are/ (/issue/books_html), rather than looking "up" a level (from
/issue/books/index_html) - much simpler!

>>(For those who have tolerated my whingeing in the past - most of this is
>>starting to work for me now...)

Told you so! <g>

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"the symbols of the divine show up in our world initially at the trash
stratum." Philip K Dick