[Zope-DB] DCOracle2 TestSuite Ready For Testing!

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Thu Oct 30 13:49:13 EST 2003

Hi All,

I've just finished checking in a test suite for DCOracle2 that brings all the
various tests together.

Running it is documented in the README file.

If people using DCOracle2/ZOracleDA could grab a CVS checkout:
http://cvs.zope.org/Products/DCOracle2/DCOracle2.tar.gz?tarball=1

...and run the test suite, I'd be very interested in the results.

If you get errors or problems, please mail them too me, making sure you include
the python version and oracle version you are using.

I'll be working on an initial ZOracleDA test suite tomorrow prior to making some
changs to the way the DA works. I'll let you know as I progres...

cheers,

Chris