[Zope-DB] Re: Form evaluation in ZSQL-Method

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Sep 23 16:01:27 EDT 2003

Andreas Tille wrote at 2003-9-23 09:39 +0200:
 > On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:
 > > The "ZTUtils" package contains a method "make_query" that allows you
 > > to fix this bug.
 > Hmmm, sorry I have really no idea how I could use this hint.  I just notice that
 > there is a dir /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZTUtils but I have absolutely no idea
 > what to do with this.

Hm...
An "fgrep make_query *.py" in the folder "ZTUtils" would have
revealed the function (and its friends) in "Zope.py".
These functions have a *very* good source documentation.
Reading it could reveal how to use these functions.

Anyway, I attach a patch to fix the "Z Search Interface".
Please file a bug report to "<http://collector.zope.org/Zope>".

Dieter