R: R: [Zope-DB] ZODBCDA for Python 2.3.3

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 15:59:13 EST 2004

Zanotti Michele wrote:
> I'm not criticizing M.A. Lemburg, I believe he is a Python guru and he is in
> my Mount Olympus. I simply think that a simple no-charge entry-level odbc
> adapter can help the Zope diffusion in Window world: is it a so strange
> opinion?

Cool, sounds like you're volunteering to pay for the development ;-)
I'll happilly get ZODBCDA working if you pay for my consulting time to make it
work, after that, everyone else can use it for free, I have no problem open
sourcing work that I have done, but I have no need for ZODBCDA myself, so I
won't fix it unless I'm paid to...

what'd you say?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk