[Zope-DB] how to get all values if input is not defined?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 8 02:13:03 EDT 2004

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/RelationalDatabases.stx

 > type
 >     The data type of the value to be inserted. This attribute is required
 >     and may be one of string, int, float, or nb. The nb data type stands
 >     for "not blank" and indicates a string that must have a length
that is
 >     greater than 0. When using the nb type, the sqltest tag will not
 >     render if the variable is an empty string.
 >
 > So for you example, the code should look something like:
 >
 > select * from X
 >   where <dtml-sqltest A op=eq type=nb>

Many thanks, but I receive: Invalid empty string value for typ_prez

It is because A already exist in request, but is empty ("").

I wil try to another method with dtml-if (I wan not know that dtml-if is
usable in ZSQL methods :o)

Many thanks,

J. Lukesh

--

Jaroslav Lukeš

--
Tento e-mail nemu*že obsahovat VIRY
jelikož nepocházi z virózního systému M$ Windows!