[Zope-DB] Re: PostgreSQL load problem

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Thu Apr 8 15:50:15 EDT 2004

One helpful thing I often do (which may or may not help but...) is add a
strategic print statement (or zLOG.LOG) inside the DA to tell me when it
sends a SQL comman to the database (and what the sql is). It can
sometimes be surprising how many queries you are actually making from
Zope.

It would also tell you about any transactional interactions between Zope
and the DB. ZODB conflict errors are already logged, so you can see them
interlaced with SQL sent over to the db server.

Anyway at least it gives you some live info.

-Casey