[Zope-DB] From Dr Ibrahim

Dr Ibrahim Quattara dr_ibrahim1 at indiatimes.com
Thu Aug 19 16:56:12 EDT 2004

FROM THE DESK OF DR.IBRAHIM QUATTARA
AUDITOR,
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND
SOCIAL SERVICES,
DAKAR SENEGAL.

DEAR FRIEND.

LETTER FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE ON FUND TRANSFER
First,i must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.This
by viture of its nature as being utterly confidential and TOP SECRET.
I got your contact in our search for a foriegn partner who has the
ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude
involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Ministry of Health and social services Dakar Senegal,
We are intrested in ivestments in your country with  funds which are
presently trapped here Senegal in  other to commence this
business we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the
said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: During our last year Auditing, we find out that

some government officials set up  companies   and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over invoiced in various Ministries, We also identified a lot of inflated contracts funds which are presently Deposited in a BANK here in Dakar

However,by virture of our position as civil servants and members of the
panel ,we cannot acquire this money in our name.I have therefore ,been
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas
patner into whose account we would transfer the total sum of USD$25,500,000.00
[TWENTY FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS].

Hence we are writting you this letter.We agreed to share the money thus:

[1] 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER [YOU]
[2] 80% FOR US [THEOFFICALS]

It is from the 80% that we wish to commense investments in your country
as you will also stand as our foriegn agent over there.Please note that
this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commense the transaction
latest seven[7]days from the date of the receipt of the following
information bellow.

[A] COMPANYS NAME BENEFICIARY OF ACCOUNT.
[B] YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS.
[C] BANK ACCOUNT/SORT/ABA/ROUTING NUMBERS
WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO .
[D]YOUR BANK ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBERS/FAX NUMBERS.

The above information will enable us commense the transfer of this funds
into your account in your country without delay and also to open an
account in your name.

We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solict your
confidentiality in this transaction.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above email
address,I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending
project when i hear from you.

With Kind regards,
Dr Ibrahim Quattara.