[Zope-DB] Using Page templates and viewing results from a zsql method

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Thu Aug 19 17:46:00 EDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
>You really need to read up ZPT in the Zope book - this is all fairly
>well described there.

I'll put in a plug for ``The Definitive Guide to Plone'' by Andy
McKay.  It has excellent info on ZPT in addition to the plone
specific documentation.  I got it yesterday afternoon, and am
only up to chapter 7 on customizing sites.  It's easily the best
book I've found so far on Zope and Plone (IHMO ``The Book of
Zope'' is the worst :-).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within
the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and
always so when it violates the rights of the individual.''
    -Thomas Jefferson