[Zope-DB] Zope page template question

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Aug 26 01:53:30 EDT 2004

Laura McCord wrote:

> Here is my code to call the refresh feature:
> <a tal:attributes="href python: 'pc_form2?SystemNetName=' +
> str(SystemNetName); python here/refreshTables">refresh</a>

hm... are you sure you should not be doing this with normal forms
instead? Ie (wildly guessing, sorry for any ZPT mistakes):

<form action="pc_form2" method="POST>
<input name="SystemNetName" value="valuegoeshere">
</form>

and then in your pc_form2 script  you call

context.refreshTables()

which is yet another script that does all the updating of your tables,
using ZSQL methods.

/dario

PS: have you read the Zope Book?