[Zope-DB] as400, oracle, sap, peoplesoft, ibm, hp customer lists

rti repharm419 at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 23:38:40 EDT 2004

About Us
This email is to introduce Repharm; a knowledge management company that provides installed customer lists for companies such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel, etc. Listed below are just a few of the customer lists we have.
Some of the fields we include in our databases are:
Company, Street, City, State/Province, ZipCode/Postal Code, Country, Telephone, Url, Sales/Revenue, Total Employees, SIC Code, Primary Industry and Parent Company.
Contacts/Titles include:
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, Vice President Sales/Marketing, Vice President Human Resources, etc. We also provide Director/Manager level titles as well.
We have obtained these lists through ongoing direct mail, fax and telemarketing campaigns, internet research, etc.
Mike Gordon
Repharm
Tel: 905-721-8456
Fax: 905-721-1471
Email: repharm419 at sympatico.ca
These are just a few of the lists we offer:
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning):
Baan
Epicor
JD Edwards
Lawson
Made2Manage
Mapics
Marcam
Oracle
Peoplesoft
SAP
SSA
CRM (Customer Relationship Management):
Clarify
E.piphany
HNC
Onyx
Pivotal
Siebel
Vantive
Xchange
E-business Applications
Ariba
BMC
BroadVision
Commerce One
Webtrends
Middleware/Connectivity/App Servers/
Web Servers:
Bea Systems
Iona
Unisys
Operating Systems/Hardware/Software:
COMPAQ
HP 3000
HP 9000
HP-UX
IBM AS/400
IBM OS/390
Lotus Notes
Microsoft
Sun Microsystems
DATABASE:
DB2
FileMaker
Informix
Oracle
SQL
Sybase
SUPPLY CHAIN:
Agile
i2 Technologies
Manugistics
QAD
Webplan
COMMUNICATIONS:
ASPs
CLECS
ISPs
E-COMMERCE:
Dot Com Directory
Consultant Directory
Software Directory
EXECUTIVE DIRECTORIES:
CEO Directory
CFO Directory
CIO Directory
Engineering
Human Resources
Purchasing
Sales/Marketing
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC LISTS:
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
Communications
Construction
Finance, Insurance and Real Estate
Manufacturing
Mining
Public Administration
Retail Trade
Services
Transportation
Utilities
Wholesale Trade
FRONT OFFICE SERVICES:
We offer the following Front Office Services:
Fax Campaigns
Telemarketing
Direct Mail
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
This email complies with the CAN-SPAM Act. If you wish to be removed please forward back a reply and put remove in the subject line.