[Zope-DB] Gadfly error?

Paulo Sérgio psm041 at ig.com.br
Tue Aug 31 05:39:37 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

Im new to Zope and was trying to do some tests with Gadfly DB. The
problem is that every time I submit a query with a SELECT statement Zope
gives me the following error (all other sql commands does not have any
problems):

Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: Z_Gadfly_testezope_Connection
  _____

Troubleshooting Suggestions
*	This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or
variable Z_Gadfly_testezope_Connection.
*	The URL may be incorrect.
*	The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
*	A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

(2.6 zope version on Debian Linux)

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Sérgio.